Ads

 The artist uncovers that she has no enthusiasm for imparting the spotlight at her show

Glo diplomat and artist, Chee has uncovered that she will be discharging her EP not long from now. Notwithstanding this, she says fans can anticipate that her will play live in show.

So do we hope to see any huge names co-featuring close by her at said show?

Chee uncovered solely to Pulse that this won't be the situation.

"It will be just me" she uncovered

"It's about me, I'm narrow minded, I'm too bad. In what capacity will I call Olamide and afterward when he appears at my show, individuals won't be taking a gander at me, it doesn't bode well"  she closed.

The vocalist is relied upon to discharge her features offering Olamide and MI in the expected months.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post