Ads

My dear Ghanaians; Its church, not 'Chech'.
Pastor, not 'pastar'. Doctor, not 'Dactar'.
My fellow Nigerians; Its bath, not 'baff'. Our
currency is called Naira, not 'narrah'.

My dear Edo people; Its argument, not 'ajument'.
My dear Yorubas; Its Air, not 'hair'. Eight, not'hate'. Its
Van Persie, not 'Fan Persin'.

My dear Ibadan peeps; Its not 'sun tissu', its
Sean Tizzle! Its not 'siro' but zero!
My dear Hausa people Its fifty, not 'pipty'. Its people, not
'fiffle'. Its five, not 'pipe'. Glo, not 'gilo'! Seriously it is
'Tuface weds Annie Macauley', stop saying 'Toothpaste
weds Animal calling'.

My Egun people; Its actually 'MTN' and not
'NTM'!


My dear Calabar peeps; Kindly note its love and not
'rurf'.


My Benue people; Its not 'Lick Loss', its 'RickRoss'.
My Igbo people; There is nothing like
'thaaasand', it is thousand. It is bed-sheet and not 'bay
sheet'. And its thirty, not 'thartie'!



If this joke is kind to you kindly conmment on this post below and follow us on facebook for more jokes to come....

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post