Ads

Please My Cuty!!! Spell out ur ingredients bcoz I miked kgs of sugar, kgs of chocolate, kgs of honey and I still cant make a sweetheart like u..

Kiss me and you will see stars ....Love me and I will give them to you.

I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !!!!!

Love is like a cigarette - it starts with sparks,
continue with burns and ends with ashes.
But don’t worry we are chain smokers

U greeted me hi, I didn't reply.
U gave me a sweet smile, I responded wid a sigh.
U showed me ur love, you received a shrug.
But when you bid goodbye I began to cry.


A thousand hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.

How much you love me darling?
Chöööööööse…….? 100 % (Call Me).
50 % (Sms Me). 25 % (Only a Miss Call).
0% (No Answer) ...

I love you- I love you
All that I want to say
It is my vision in the night,
My dreaming in the day light.

As you drew me
one long kiss over My lips
as sunlight drinking dew.

Darling when U look at me.....my heart leaps up
& your sweet talk always cheer me up

There is only one language I can speak and there r three words in it..."I love you"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post