Ads

Meagan Good reacts to leaked nude photos"For everyone who's reposting the leaked nudes? You should be ashamed of yourself…" the actress posted a heartfelt message on Instagram

Meagan Good is trying to maintain her 'goodness' after her nude photos recently landed online in the second round of what is being facetiously called "The Fappening." The actress' response to the awful hack on her social media Sunday, confirms she's the one in the photo but see how she wants to handle it.

The 'Think Like A Man' actress wrote on her Instagram on Sept. 21:

"I’m definitely in shock... Saddened for everyone who is experiencing this… but I choose not to give the persons responsible my power."

"At the end of the day, we all know these pictures were for my husband… and at the end of the day, evidently we all know how I feel about my titties. That’s all I’ve got, folks."

"Oh yeah, and for everyone who’s reposting the leaked nudes? You should be ashamed of yourself… You have a blessed day now."

Hundreds of nude photos are continually being released of female celebrities after their phones were hacked due to a loophole in Apple's iCloud.

Rihanna, Vanessa Hudgens, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence, Gabrielle Union, Jill Scott and many more have fallen victims of circumstance.

What do you have to say about this?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post