Ads

My Sweetheart .... all.....4......U

My heart is like a flower
if you were my valentine
I’d find the softest rose
to gently brush against
those sweetest lips, the angels chose
my heart is like a flower
craving for your morning kiss
mere words cannot pay homage
to a passion such as this

future seems clearer and colourful
I don't know how would I be doing after ten years. But when I picture you with me, the future seems clearer and colourful.
So, never let go.

Your love is beautiful
Your love is beautiful, you're love is gold,I try to be myself but I always look like a fool...you're beautiful inside out what can one say..that's what love is all about


I'm lost in your dreams, during the days,
and coz of that ,i cant feel the suns rays,

Im lost in your dreams, even at night,
and coz of that ,i cant see the moon light,

Im lost in your dreams, for months together,
and coz of that, i cant feel the changing weather,

So dear now i cant leave you coz,
Without U my life is “Blue“,.

Nobody Knows Me, The Way U Do.
Nobody Can Read My Eyes, The Way U See.
Nobody Can Feel My Soul, The Way U Touch.
Nobody Owns My Heart, The Way U Hold.

Nobody, But You My Love.!!

If someone comes
Into your life 'n becomes a part of you,
But for some reason he couldn't stay,

Don't cry too much...

Just be glad that your
paths crossed 'n

some how he made you happy
even for a while..!!

When you feel that
Someone is taking your Place in Your Best-friend's Heart...
Never Say I'll never let Go Close to My Best-friend,
Rather Say Go as Close as You can,
I Will Still be the Closest.. !

May You Reach More Milestone, 'n

Discover more friends in Upcoming New Year.. !

Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.

Someone who makes your life
seem like its worth living,

Someone who makes you feel loved,
protects you, is always there for you.

A boyfriend is also someone
you can define as the light of your life,
the beat of your heart,
the sun in your day and
the stars in your night.

Distance may keep us apart but i will not stop loving you

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post